Our priorities, activities and protocols are directed by three important levels of governance.
The three levels include the Bábbarra Women’s Governance Group, the Arts and Cultural Subcommittee and the Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation Board.
Our Bábbarra Team
- Ingrid Johanson – Bábbarra Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Phillips- Bábbarra Assistant Manager email@example.com
- Deborah Wurrkidj– Printing Supervisor/ Cultural Liaison/ Senior artist
- Marilyn James – Studio Supervisor
- Janet Marawarr- Kuninjku artist
- Jennifer Wurrkidj – Kuninjku artist
- Susan Marawarr – Kuninjku artist
- Kylie Hall – Yolgnu artist
- Belinda Kernan – Ndjebbena artist
- Elizabeth Kala Kala – Kune artist
- Lucy Yarawanga – Gurrgoni artist
- Melba Gunjarrwanga – Kuninjku artist
- Raylene Bonson – Kuninjku/Ndjebbena artist
- Jecinta Lami Lami – Ndjebbena artist
- Genevieve Smith – Ndjebbena artist
- Michelle Kamaranga – cleaner/admin support
Arts and Culture
Bábbarra Women’s Centre is part of the Bawinanga Arts and Cultural division, which includes the Djomi Museum, Maningrida Arts and Culture and the Cultural Research Office.