Our priorities, activities and protocols are directed by three important levels of governance.
The three levels include the Bábbarra Women’s Governance Group, the Arts and Cultural Subcommittee and the Bawinanga Aboriginal Corporation Board.
Our Bábbarra Team
- Jessica Wamujan Phillips – Bábbarra Women’s Centre Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Rosalie Stalenberg – Bábbarra Designs Studio Coordinator
- Raylene Bonson – Supervisor and Kuninjku/Ndjebbena artist
- Deborah Wurrkidj – Senior Kuninjku artist
- Janet Marawarr- Kuninjku artist
- Jennifer Wurrkidj – Kuninjku artist
- Susan Marawarr – Kuninjku artist
- Kylie Hall – Yolgnu artist
- Belinda Kernan – Ndjebbena artist
- Elizabeth Kala Kala – Kune artist
- Lucy Yarawanga – Gurrgoni artist
- Melba Gunjarrwanga – Kuninjku artist
- Jecinta Lami Lami – Ndjebbena artist
- Genevieve Smith – Ndjebbena artist
- Michelle Kamaranga – cleaner/admin support
Arts and Culture
Bábbarra Women’s Centre is part of the Bawinanga Arts and Cultural division, which includes the Djomi Museum, Maningrida Arts and Culture and the Cultural Research Office.